Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

New MSP!?

Hey Guys :D
This Morning I Logged In And This Is What I Saw:

 I Love It! But One More Thing I Aint Sure Of.. When I Logged Out Last Night I Had 805 Friends.. Now If You Enlarge That (Click On It) You'll See I Have 769 Friends.. O.o''
Everyone Is Saying So It's Not Just Meh..
But I Think I Might Have Cracked It For Those Who Are Clueless ;DD
Remember When Franny123 Quit? If You Were Friends With Her Before, They Might've Deleted Her Off Your Friend List So That Took Off One.. But Maybe Alot Of People Deleted Themselves, You Know, Everyone Is Now..
It's An Idea, But I Think It's Wrong Too Because I's A Bit Fishy That Suddenly Everyone Is Deleted O.O
Maybe It Was Cheaters Being Deleted? But Idk.. It's All Gonna Be A Mystery For All I Know! 

I'll E-mail Supporter And As Soon As I Get A Reply I Will Post It On Here. 

Anyway! The New Template.. Halloween Style? I Like It! I Think Its A Festive Thing! It Might Change When Its Bonfire Night And Christmas.. x'D 
Oh Well, Thats All From Me Now, Byee ;DD

No comments:

Post a Comment