Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

Me..

Todayy Is The Day xD
Yes, People, I Am Gonna Put A Picture Of My Face On Here ;D
Comment With What You Think.. Ugly - Or Pretty :-O

Awww!!! Me, Sara (saza359) Tia (xxxcutenessxx) And Meh In 2006.. Aw! My 6th Birthday Sleepover!!!
(Me In The Middle, Tia On The Left And Sara On The Right) What? We Were 6!!
I Can't Find A Picture Of 2011, But I'll Upload Some And Put Them On When I Can xD
  
Okayy... Shall I Put Some More On Of Me And Sara (saza359)? Okaii!!!

 Heheeeeh!!!!!! Omg I <33333 This Picture!! This Is My Friends Party, It Was A Celebrity Dress Up One xD I'm On The Middle Being Lady GaGa To My Left Is Tia (xxxcutenessxxx) Being Britney Spears, Next To Her Is Sara (saza359) Being Miley Cyrus (I HATE HER D;) And, Next To Me On My Right Is My Mate Neve Being Lady GaGa Too, And Next To Her Is Reanna Being, Well, Rihanna ;DD

 This Is Me And Sara (I Think You Should Know Whos Who By Naw ;DD) On My... Um.. 8th Birthday? Yeah :D

Cyaa L8rz xD Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment