Pages

Monday 19 December 2011

Epic People

Meg The Babe - Epic, Aweshumm, Crazy, Totally Weird, And RANDOM (I'm Not Gonna Put Kind And Considerate Cuz Thats Just Wet)
XxIIabbyIIxX - Cute, Funny And Kind, Always Up For a Laugh xD
XxxCutenessxxX - A Completely Aweshumm Girl Who Is Just Aweshumm. I Know This Aweshumm-ness In Real Life, And She Is 100x Crazier, Believe Me ;D
Saza359 - My Best Mate In Real, And Is Kind And Cool And Pretty And Random.. (And Loves Trading O.o)
Jadie e - See's The World As Dark...But See's Me As Funny. I See Her As EPIC O.O
Kat 1 - Crazy Sisters Yeah? :D Annoying Level 0's In Chatrooms.. Ahh, Good Times xD
DaisyFlowers - Kind, Cool, Pretty, Stylish, And Always Helps You Out Of Problems When You Are Stuck In Deep Mud..
Lawlz <3 - I Just Wanna Let You Know, Just Cuz I Broke Up With You, Does'nt Mean I Don't Love You In The Same Way As I Did When We Were Gf's! I Still Care For You, Even Though You Hate Me..
Tj Da Awsome - Love You Babeey x

Thats All I Think, If There's Anyone I Missed Out, Comment Below Or Mail Me On MSP. I'll Add You On :D

No comments:

Post a Comment